Friday, October 2, 2009

A Chronicle of How the State of the World Can Inspire a Signature Jewellery Design - Conclusion





It has now come full circle and I am so proud to “unveil” the Positivity=Prosperity Ring and Positivity=Prosperity Pendant/Brooch.

The journey for these two inspirational pieces of wearable art began with a thought, followed by a spiritual message. This vision was followed by numerous sketches, which my father, N. Gatter, an Artisan Jeweler, made into a reality. This dual collaboration has truly been a family affair. My father and I put our hearts and souls into these creations that we hope will bring as much joy to the wearer as it has to us in designing and making the positivity=prosperity jewelry.

When the ring or brooch are worn and as you carry about your daily activities, your inner dialogue, and mind set should reflect the new you - I am empowered for greatness. Today is a new day and nothing and no one is going to get in my way. I walk proudly and hold my head up high. I am positive, strong, energized and confident and can accomplish all. I will shoot for the stars since I am a shining star. I believe in myself. I speak, act and think positively.

These two symbolic pieces of jewelry are your reminder that you are living all facets of your life in a new direction—positively.

The Positivity=Prosperity jewels are an expression of passion, a reflection of endurance to persevere through positive thinking……a new way of life.


Baya Gatter

http://www.rubylane.com/shops/eternalfinejewels/item/001066
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/eternalfinejewels/item/001065 Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment